- Day 1: Sacred valley Tour + Aguas Calientes
- Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour & back to Cusco
Machupicchu Latin America offers you the best of Peru and Machupicchu, experience the perfect combination during our 2 day Sacred valley & Machupicchu guided tour which will provide you the chance to visit more places like, Pisac, Pisac Market, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo before we head out train journey to Machupicchu. To explore and enjoy the best and stunning views of Machupicchu leaded by our professional Machupicchu Latin America guides in our small group tours.
Our tours are Fully Customizable with daily departures! Request your personalized quote.
DAY 1: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY WITH PISAC AND OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
After breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up from your hotel lobby between 7:30 to 7:45am in our transport and drive you from Cusco passing through Sacsayhuaman & Tambomachay, Awanacancha toward the Sacred Valley and descend 1500 ft. to the village of Pisac where we will visit a traditional market to interact with the local people and purchase some local souvenirs. Then we will drive up to Pisac Inca site to have stunning views over the valley. Here you can appreciate temples, residences, altars, channels and learn about the Incan agricultural methods shared by our Machupicchu Latin America expert guides. After this beautiful visit, we will stop in Urubamba to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch (not included). After lunch, we continue our journey to Ollantaytambo where we will visit this amazing Inca site, which is an area of important Inca constructions, built during the Incan times. This is an extraordinary Inca citadel where we will find an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha.
Finally we will take you to the train station located in the same town of Ollantaytambo and board the Inca Rail Machupicchu train to Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town). This train journey allow you to appreciate the fascinating scenery along the sacred Vilcanota River. Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes train station, you will be welcomed by our hotel staff and Machupicchu Latin America guide who will assist, take you to the hotel and brief you all concerning for the next day guided tour. After check in at the hotel, the balance of the day is all yours at leisure.
Overnight: Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town)
DAY 2: MACHUPICCHU GUIDED TOUR – CUSCO (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, our guide will pick you up and take you to the bus station to board the bus and take a short ride up to the main entrance gate of Machupicchu to begin a unique experience by exploring one of the New Seven Wonders of the World accompanied with our professional Machupicchu Latin America tour guide who will share with you all his knowledge about the history, traditions and more that surrounds this mysterious and enigmatic Inca citadel. Once the guided tour is over, you will have extra free time to explore the marvelous of Machupicchu on your own. After you end up your visit, board the bus down to Aguas Calientes for Lunch (not Included) and enjoy some extra time at the town to get some local souvenirs and then board the train back to Ollantaytambo train station where our staff will be waiting for you and transferred in our private transport back to your Cusco hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel to start the tour
- Sacred valley guided tour
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Assistance in Machupicchu
- 1 Night accommodation at 3 star hotels
- Optional free Airport pick up (please request)
- P.S: Rooms will be booked according availability at one of the following 3 star hotels: Casa Andina, Santuario, Intipunku, Hatun Samay or Waman Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Pick up from the hotel to the bus station
- Round trip bus tickets for Machupicchu
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu
- English speaking guide
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Private transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to Cusco
- Extra night hotel accommodations
- Sacred valley entrance fees (US$ 25)
- Optional, Waynapicchu Mountain climb entrance fees which need to be requested in advance (US$ 30)
- Vistadome train Upgrade US$ 95
- Optional, Hot springs (during your free time)
- Meals (Lunch, Dinner)
- Additional expenses
- Gratuity (optional)
PRICE FROM US$ 389
|Budget||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|$ 389||$ 479||$ 529||$ 749|
|Budget||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|$ 399||$ 499||$ 599||$ 829|
SACRED VALLEY AND MACHUPICCHU
Activity Level: 2
Activity: SIGHTSEEING TOUR TO PISAC, OLLANTAYTAMBO
AND MACHUPICCHU GUIDED TOUR
DAILY DEPARTURES: FROM US$ 479
SET DATES: FROM $459